News and UpdatesBarry Mallin successfully argues case in
New York's highest court on behalf of
community housing advocates... more
- Cooperatives & Condominiums
- Offering Plans for new Condominiums and Co-operatives
- Housing Development Fund Corporation (HDFC) Cooperatives
- Mitchell-Lama Housing Cooperatives
- Community Rights Litigation
- Liquor License Challenges
- Bar Noise—Nuisance Bars & Clubs
- Affordable Housing Development
- Small Business & Community Economic Development
- Landlord and Tenant
- Limited Equity Cooperatives
About Our New York City Law Firm
Hailed as a "hard hitting lawyer" by the New York Daily News and as the "go-to guy...for neighborhood activists looking to combat the proliferation of bars in their communities" by The New York Observer, attorney Barry Mallin heads our New York City law firm. Established in 1985, the law office of Barry Mallin & Associates, P.C. has emerged as a leading NYC law firm dedicated to building and empowering communities.
Barry Mallin & Associates, P.C. provides comprehensive help in several areas of community rights law, including condo and co-op development, community rights litigation, affordable housing development and small business formation. To schedule your consultation with attorney Mallin, call our firm at 212-966-5085. Or, submit an online contact form to have someone from our firm contact you.
Barry Mallin & Associates, P.C. has significant, meaningful experience in community rights and development. Call us at 212-966-5085 and arrange your consultation.